3/8” x 5/8” BSP Flat End Female Adaptor - Push Fit
John Guest - 3/8” Push-Fit x5/8” BSP Flat End Female Adaptor. Used on most gas inlets on UK keg couplers in conjunction with a separate rubber gas non-return valve.
- Push-fit technology
- Quick disconnection without the need for tools
- Food Quality and suitable for potable liquids
- Suitable for soft metal or plastic tubes (such as MDP brewline)
- Suitable for air or inert gases
- Superior flow characteristics
Used on most gas inlets on UK keg couplers in conjunction with a separate rubber gas non-return valve.
Please note this is NOT generally used for the the product/beer outlet as this has a cone type fitting.
This fitting is generally used for the gas inlet of a US or European keg coupler (and some KeyKeg couplers) and not to be confused with the majority of keg couplers used in the UK have 1/2" BSP threads
If unsure which you need, measure the outside diameter of the thread - 5/8" BSP will measure 23mm and 1/2" BSP will measure 21mm