3/8” x ½” BSP Flat End Female Adaptor - Push Fit
John Guest - 3/8” Push-Fit x ½” BSP Flat End Female Adaptor. Used on most gas inlets on UK keg couplers in conjunction with a separate rubber gas non-return valve.
- Push-fit technology
- Quick disconnection without the need for tools
- Food Quality and suitable for potable liquids
- Suitable for soft metal or plastic tubes (such as MDP brewline)
- Suitable for air or inert gases
- Superior flow characteristics
Used on most gas inlets on UK keg couplers in conjunction with a separate rubber gas non-return valve.
Please note this is not generally used for the the product/beer outlet as this has a cone type fitting.
The majority of keg couplers used in the UK have 1/2" BSP threads yet a small number (including some KeyKeg couplers) use a 5/8" BSP thread instead which require a different fitting.
If unsure which you need, measure the outside diameter of the thread - 1/2" BSP will measure 21mm, 5/8" BSP will measure 23mm.
If you have a 5/8" BSP keg coupler - please look at the 5/8" equivalent