Full Cask Hand Pull Kit - Ready to Serve
As low as £144.95 £120.79
This kit includes all you need to start serving real-ale from a cask.
This kit includes all you need to start serving real-ale from a cask. You select the configuration that meets your requirements. If you have no specific piping and cask connection requirements, just select the handpull you prefer and leave the other options as they are (Standard for a cask of ale)
As standard it contains:
- 1 Handpull of your choice - complete with drip tray and sparkler
Pull Handle Brassware Finish Spout Max Bar thickness Scotsman Universal 1/2 Pint Black Brass Long 75 mm Angram CO Black 62 mm Classic 1/4 Pint Wooden 80 mm Endeavour Black 80 mm
- 2 Mtrs of brewery grade hose.
- 2 hose clips
- 1 of the below Cask Connections:
- 3/4 BSP Single Abbot Cask Tap c/w Nut, Tail, Hop Filter, 1 soft peg, 1 hard peg & 2 chocks for horizontal extraction
- 9 Gallon floating extractor + broacher for vertical extraction
- 18 Gallon floating extractor + broacher for vertical extraction
- Full set up instruction
Please note: In the unlikely event the handpull selected is not available an alternative may be selected.