V340G Secondary Reducing Regulator with Pass-Through (Wall Mount) with 1 Gauge
RLBS V340G Secondary Reducing Regulator with Pass-Through (Wall Mount) with 1 Gauge.
RLBS V340G Secondary Reducing Regulator with Pass-Through (Wall Mount) with 1 Gauge. Used after primary bottle or compressor regulator to fine tune or reduce pressure to your selected element or piece of equipment within your beer dispense system. Has 3 ports (1) inlet, (2) unregulated pass-through outlet, and (3) regulated outlet with pressure reducing adjustability.
Designed to fit into a new or existing system where pipe configuration needs to match old style Redditch valves
- Pre-set outlet pressure 35 psi / 2.4 bar (yet adjustable from 0 – 45 psi)
- Outlet pressure gauge 0 – 60 psi / 0 – 4.1 bar
- John Guest Push-fit Ports – 3/8” Female
- Wall/Panel Mounting Bracket
- On/Off Valve for Regulated Outlet on main body of regulator
Please note: gas dispense equipment MUST be installed and maintained by a competent person(s)
If you are not using the pass-through port to go onto another secondary regulator you will need to blank off the unused pass-through port with a blanking plug (part - PI0812S - John Guest 3/8" Blacking Plug).