V3002 Secondary Reducing Regulator with Pass-Through (Wall Mount) without Gauge
- Buy 5 for £26.10 £21.75 each and save 10%
- Buy 10 for £24.66 £20.55 each and save 15%
- Buy 25 for £22.62 £18.85 each and save 22%
RLBS V3002G Secondary Reducing Regulator with Pass-Through (Wall Mount) without Gauge.
RLBS V3002G Secondary Reducing Regulator with Pass-Through (Wall Mount) without Gauge. Used after primary bottle or compressor regulator to fine tune or reduce pressure to your selected element or piece of equipment within your beer dispense system. Has 3 ports (1) inlet, (2) unregulated pass-through outlet, and (3) regulated outlet with pressure reducing adjustablility
- Pre-set outlet pressure 35 psi / 2.4 bar (yet adjustable from 0 – 45 psi)
- John Guest Push-fit Ports – 3/8” Female
- Wall/Panel Mounting Bracket
- On/Off Valve on Regulated Outlet
Please note: gas dispense equipment MUST be installed and maintained by a competent person(s)
If you are not using the pass-through port to go onto another secondary regulator you will need to blank off the unused pass-through port with a blanking plug (part - PI0812S - John Guest 3/8" Blacking Plug).